The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip. One full side of the Blunt blade is die cut with rounded serrations.
The handles are wrapped from the hilt to provide a spot for the forefinger and extra grip for the sheath. The butt of the handle features a sharp tactical tool and the skeleton holes in the handle are hex wrenches for emergency situations.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick 420 Stainless Steel with an EDP coating
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt.
- The blade is 7.7cm (3 in.) long and the handle is 10.1cm (4 in.)
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing.
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8” grommets. The strap holes are 2.5cm (1 in.) long and 0.65cm (1/4 in.) wide.
- Comes with belt loop webbing extension and BC mounting hardware
|Style||Argonaut Stunt: Spartan Blade and Blunt Tip|
|Material||420 Stainless Steel, PP webbing, 2.0mm Kydex|
|Special Features*||Durable EDP coated 420 Stainless Steel with a Kydex sheath|
|Sizes||17.8cm (7 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|