The Invictus HF Speargun is characterized by an aggressive design that evokes its spirit. The handle is ergonomic and angled to allow a firm grip during maneuvering and firing. All Stainless Steel trigger, sear, and housing. The Unique extended sear reduces the load on the trigger allowing an amazingly easy and smooth trigger pull even with a heavy band load.
The hydroformed barrel makes the speargun extremley rigid while providing a grater overall mass in a streamlined shape. The central part of the barrel is wider and serves as a hydraulic brake during the firing, absorbing part of the recoil. The generous internal volume of the barrel allows the speargun to be quipped with a heavier shaft without compromising its maneuverability or buoyancy. The camouflage is photographic 3D.
The three band muzzle can accommodate up to 1 ea. 18mm, 1 ea. 16mm, and 1ea. 14mm bands for the maximum power and range. This speargun features Omer Performer 2 bands with Dyneema Wishbones.Features & Benefits
- Hydroformed Cuttlefish barrel shape
- Unique muzzle design allows for bands to align rather than overlap
- Camo 3D heat transfer finish
- Stainless steel trigger mechanism and housing
- American shaft with 3 laser welded shark tabs specifically designed for use with Dyneema wishbones
- Can accommodate a shaft up to 7.5mm
- 75,90, and 100 cm equipped with 2 x 14mm bands and 6.5mm American shaft
- 110 and 130 cm gun equipped with 3 x 14mm bands 6.75mm American shaft